Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Madrid, Spain
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has
established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience
of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a
unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft
operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order &
Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major
rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®,
Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000
people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a Traffic Acquisition Manager you will:
- Plan, budget and manage the online marketing action (CPC/CPM mobile campaigns).
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all campaigns.
- Track and communicate performance against KPIs and propose recommendations to improve results
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on this and campaign results.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience with DSPs, adNetworks and Google Ads campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of analytics and reporting tools (e.g Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Why Join Gameloft Barcelona?
- Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona)
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com