Project Manager (Game Producer) - Vietnamese only
- Da Nang, Hải Châu, Da Nang, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 9 years of development, we now have about 400 employees working in a creative, mordern and open working space with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3, Asphalt 8...We are looking for the next talents to join our Projects coming. It can be YOU!
Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Studios in Vietnam, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
• Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project;
• Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule;
• Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, artists, QA, creation teams, support teams and stakeholders);
• Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives;
• Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft’s high quality standards;
• Actively communicating with Head Quarter Producer, superiors and any other project stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least 2 years of experience in management position;
• Passionate about video game, and having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
• Excellent ability to evaluate video games;
• Agile/Scrum knowledge is a big plus;
• Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
• Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
• Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
• Good leadership and team spirit;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent written and spoken English.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Creative, modern and open working place with best view in town. Splendid river view from our city center creative, modern and open office. Only 10 minute from office to the beach, tropical night life, friendly locals and amazing food
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect
- Adequate support/ allowance for employees from outside Vietnam.
- Heath check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/