3D Artist Intern
- Da Nang, Hải Châu, Da Nang, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 9 years of development, we now have about 400 employees working in a creative, mordern and open working space with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3, Asphalt 8...We are looking for the next talents to join our CREATION Projects. It can be YOU!
Gameloft Danang studio is currently seeking a 3D Artist Intern to collaborate on its next generation of Window Phone and Android games. As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for 3D modelling and texturing of ambitious 3D games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
- Modeling and texturing 3D characters, based on concept arts.
- Actively involving in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and art director.
- Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
Note: The Internship should last for 6 months. You are welcome to make a long term career afterwards if you meet the job requirements.
A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a major asset.
- Good in Photoshop and 3D Studio Max.
- Ability to create textures
- Familiar with current gen graphics.
- Open-minded and outward-looking
Having knowlegde on Substance Designer, Substance Painter, and Unity/Unreal engine is a Plus
And above all is passion to create high class mobile games to bring the best user experience!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- A wonderful experience of an abroad Internship
- Plane tickets (round-trip)
- Visa fee and other administrative cost at relocation time
- Housing support monthly (USD200/month)
- Monthly Allowance
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Splendid river view from our city center creative, modern and open office. Only 10 minute from office to the beach, tropical night life, friendly locals and amazing food
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/