Product Marketing Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 4,600 employees.
Following the development of many successful titles on mobile devices, such as Iron Man 3, Dragon Mania Legends and City Mania, Gameloft Budapest is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to work on its franchises.
As part of the Marketing department and working in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user acquisition team, you will manage, launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of social free-to-play games throughout their entire life cycle.
This role is located in our production studio in Budapest but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams including but not limited to local Marketing & PR Managers, web development studios, video production studios, artists, Community Managers and Customer Care Managers.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify the game’s target audience, positioning, values, and selling points
- Create brand identity: title, packaging, and “story telling” around game’s scenario and characters
- Manage the marketing deliverables: keep up to date a reliable planning, create the marketing deliverables with the marketing artists, and make sure the marketing assets are top notch quality
- Conduct market researches, competition benchmarks, polls and consumer studies and deliver relevant analysis according to identified problematic
- Follow the game development stages and make recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, socialization and retention
- Coordinate game’s approval with copyrights owner (Universal, Sony Pictures, Ubisoft, Marvel, etc.)
Global launch plan:
- Define the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations including but not limited to: press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, traffic acquisition recommendations, etc.
- Coordinate implementation with local marketing & PR teams, Key Account Managers, Game Monetization & User Acquisition Manager, and partners
- Constantly support our sales teams in any way with pitch docs for app stores merchandising, develop specific sales tools
- Create game’s promotional tools, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives
- Analyze marketing campaign results and report it to game’s team, top management, and licensor
- Coordinate community management and customer care activities and develop messaging and set specific game customer care policy when needed
- Measure and analyze game users’ feedback, behavior, and market’s acceptance. Share results & recommendations with game’s production team and top management
- Prioritize bugs fixes and user experience improvements, following up on the game updates schedule with production team and monetization manager
- Manage a marketing calendar based on game’s updates and promotions, and oversee related announcements, merchandising, and community management
- 1-3 years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole
Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.)
In order for us to consider your application, please send us your English CV and cover letter.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment home test and two interviews afterwards.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ingrid Németh, Gameloft Budapest