Game Community Manager
- Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
A leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users, offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As the Game Community Manager you will be working within several large teams including the local development team, which includes Product Managers and Game Managers, as well as a global team of other Game Community Managers and Moderators. You will be the main link between Gameloft and its community ensuring that the social media and community management strategy is implemented across Gameloft’s line campaigns.
Your main responsibilities as a Game Community Manager will be:
Social and Community Actions
- Act as the social media and community management expert within a team of game developers;
- Run innovative social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size;
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts;
- Become the voice and the face of the brand;
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community;
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports and escalate issues in a quick and efficient manner to all relevant internal parties when necessary;
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan bases on all channels, including social media channels and app store pages;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in social media tools, applications, channels and advise the development team on potential opportunities;
- Regularly analyze your social campaigns and translate the qualitative results into actionable recommendations for future social media campaigns;
- Analyze and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis.
- 3+ years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands;
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You have some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or video editing software;
- You are a team player and can collaborate easily with others;
- You have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a bonus;
- Background in video games or being an avid gamer is a plus.
Please include with your CV a cover letter in your application detailing why you are the person we need to hire!