Java Developer (Middle)
- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.
Anticheating team is the company’s overall antihacking solutions provider based on various analysis run on our users database as well as game behaviors.
The team is comprised of a local group based in Bucharest, but has delegates across the world working on almost every time-zone.
The solutions we provide to our clients, are based on the in-house developed tools and mechanisms, which you will be a part of, the team works as a whole by applying Agile thinking and manangement.
- Maintain our internal Java tools.
- Develop new features for our existing internal Java tools.
- Oversee the development and implementation of new internal Java tools.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Very good knowledge of Java programming language (Spring Boot framework is a plus).
- Very good knowledge of Relational Databases (any of MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of Non-Relational Databases (Cassandra is a plus).
- Knowledge of Message Brokers, such as RabbitMQ, is considered a big plus.
- Some knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum or Kanban).
- Experience in working with Build Tools (Maven is a plus).
- Experience in working with Software Versioning Tools (Git is a big plus).
- Experience in building Web Tools.
- Ability to oversee the implementation of big projects.
- Analytical thinking.
- Logical thinking.
- Good self-organization skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Motivating salary.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard