Training Web Tool Programmer (Intern)
- Ho Chi Minh, vn
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Develop programmer training tools, websites to help programmers quickly improve their knowledge, adapt to changes in terms of technology or production in collaboration with relevant experts / stakeholders;
- Contribute to analyze and develop new features in compliance with best practices;
- Ensure maintenance and management of developed solutions;
- Technical documenting for training web tools;
- Continuously researching on programming techniques, tools, technologies for further needs if required.
- Technical support for your team
- Proposing new ideas to get job done faster
- Participate to team meeting
- Do report to SEA PRG Trainer Lead;
• Good knowledge of PHP;
• Have knowledge with MySQL, SQL queries;
• Have knowledge with Git;
• Understanding of web markup, CSS/SCSS, Bootstrap 3&4;
NICE TO HAVE:
• Good in English
• Know/used to use RESTful API, Laravel 5.x
• Have some experiences about Drupal, WordPress, etc…
• User experiences in using/developing e-learning websites such as Udemy, Coursera, Codechef, Codewars, Topica,
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.