- Hanoi, vn
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
As a member of Gameloft’s top-level engineering team in Hanoi Studio, your day-to-day work consists of programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
You will take part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, France, Korea, Japan…, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for international markets in Europe, Asia, America, etc.
• Good logical thinking
• Proficient in at least 1 programming language (knowing C++/Java is a plus)
• Team spirit, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment;
• Good communication skills;
• Able to read documents and write in English;
• Ability to work under high pressure;
• Experience in game programming is a plus
• Both Junior and Senior profiles are welcome..
The following are considered advantages for your application and will be taken into account:
• Good at Algorithm, Math, fast learner;
• Experience in Android/iOS/Symbian/Meego/Windows 7/Bada/BREW;
• Knowledge of 3D graphics programming with DirectX/OpenGL and working with 3D Game Engine;
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science;
• Good at English communication.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/