Global Human Resources Director
- Paris, France
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Reporting to the Group’s COO and a member of the Management Committee, the Global HR Director will define the global HR policy in order to support the group's business strategy, ensure that it is implemented into operational action plans locally, and finally, develop the group’s Acquisition and Retention policy worldwide.
- Manage Gameloft's global HR, from strategy to implementation.
- Accompany and advise executives, studio directors and their management teams on all HR activities (organization, recruitment, skills development, compensation and benefits ...).
- Lead the global HR community, the HR managers of the international studios (120 people worldwide): monitoring their activity and projects, advising, putting in touch with the central interlocutors.
- Advise subsidiaries to promote the employer’s brand.
- Coordinate the operational coaching of local management teams in situations of change.
- Design and deploy development and training programs
- Lead the HR team at the headquarters in France.
- Higher education: Master degree in HR
- 15 years of experience in human resources, HR development acquired on an international scope, in dynamic environments close to Gameloft’s (Digital, NTIC, Entertainment, Video Games, Advertising Agencies ...).
- Fluent English
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
• Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
• Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
• Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
• Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!