HR Intern (Recruitment and Training)
- Da Nang, Hải Châu, Da Nang, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 9 years of development, we now have about 400 employees working in a creative, mordern and open working space with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3, Asphalt 8...We are looking for the next talents to join our interesting Projects coming. It can be YOU!
Your main responsibilities include:
- Follow up training schedule of training team
- Slide preparation as request from training specialist
- Follow up the improvement before and after course
- Facilities & relevant preparation follow requirement from training Specialist
- Preparing participants’ commitment
- Data record analyst as per request
- Update Recruitment database of studio (master file, candidate data, event info, referral program...)
- Contact candidates, arrange interview and test schedule, deliver test for our candidates
- Assist recruitment team in managing recruitment stock
- Handle job posting on social network and local sites
- Support in Recruitment and Training events
- Support QA (Game tester) recruitment; handle all process excluding interviewing candidates.
- Be able to work full time in 6 months at least, from Monday to Friday weekly
- Very well organized, can follow up all assigned tasks
- Careful, attentive to details, willing to do routine tasks
- Active enough to give feedback on issues he/she sees or faces, or find new recruitment channels
- Customer oriented: know the task target and reach result based on requester’s expectation
- Can analyze data
- Good communication skill.
- Good at English
- Good Power Point skill & design; average Excel, Word
- Ability to design simple poster, using Google tools, events management is a bonus.
The HR Intern will get these benefits during the Internship:
- Monthly allowance: to be discussed in the interview
- Annual leave: 1 day/month
- Medical checkup, birthday cash (if the event takes place during internship)
- Team building activity and Staff trip (if the event takes place during internship)
- Parking fee
- Accident insurance