HR- T&D Assistant
- Ho Chi Minh City, vn
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Training and development:
- Ensure that all activities of Training & Development are in accordance with company policy & procedures
- Be in charge of Orientation training and process;
- Coordinate with line managers of studios to analyze the training needs for each department to propose the annual training plan and budget;
- Monitor the training plan within approved budget. Ensure the target number of hours and expected quality of training for all levels;
- Evaluate the success and quality of individual training, and training programs at studio, manage measurement and follow-up as necessary. Then, make suggestions to improve training program quality;
- Search, evaluate, and working with External Trainer, agency training to provide appropriate training programs;
- Communicate/ guide/ train/ consult all stakeholders to implement Training & Development projects, policy & procedures;
- Coordinate with SEA Global team and related Department Heads in development and implementation of Organization Development projects (Performance Evaluation, Individual Development Plan, Talent & Succession Planning Management…)
- Initiate improvements in Training and Development activities to increase working efficiency
- Be able to provide history data, analysis, solutions, implementation, ongoing execution and development upon request.
- Coordinate and support projects of Talent Acquisition team and Productions side in company orientations/ inductions and training/ sharing workshops to promote company branding as well as talent attractions.
- Lead the audit of the related scope;
- Make or validate the HR reports as assigned.
- 2-3 years of experience in HR Training and Development/ HR Business Partnering;
- Strong sense of business, good understanding of organization development;
- Good knowledge of IT industry (companies and jobs in the industry) is a plus;
- Good training skills (content design, public presentation, analytical assessment, …)
- High sense of responsibility, solution oriented / result oriented mindset;
- Pro-activeness, sense of initiative;
- Good organizational skill and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, good analysis skill;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.