Game Community Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
Following the development of many successful titles on mobile devices, such as Iron Man 3, Dragon Mania Legends and City Mania, Gameloft Budapest is currently seeking a Game Community Manager to work on its franchises.
The Game Community Manager works within a large team, including community managers, and game managers.
You will be the main link between Gameloft community and Gameloft and will act as the "face" of Gameloft as well as ensuring that the Social Media and Community strategy is implemented across Gameloft's line campaigns.
Define Social and Community Actions
- Act as the Social Media and Community Management expert with the Product Manager and Game Producer
- Run Social campaigns in order to capture the interest of your community and contribute to a better engagement.
- Create/brief and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Identify trends/topical market research on both internal & external channels and report to internal teams, in condensed and analyzed summaries
Implement Community Actions
- Be responsible for the social media and community management on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Forums
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way
- Conduct online advocacy
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts.
- Liaise with the game team to make sure that the community is up to date with any changes that happen inside the game.
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan base on internal & external channels (including stores)
- Identifies and reports trends in usage and advises the Game Team on potential opportunities
- You will analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations for revising Social Media campaigns.
- You will analyze and report Social Media Performance to Management
- Passion for video games
- 1-3 years' experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Displays some knowledge of graphic tools (Photoshop, video editing...)
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead when necessary
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Fluent in English
The stages of the selection process include one test and interviews afterwards.
Please apply with your English CV and your cover letter, in which you describe why you are interested in working in the gaming industry, especially at Gameloft .
We're looking forward hearing from you.
(Gameloft Hungary, Talent Attraction)