- Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Prepare and provide functional games packages to our partners, respecting quality standards including :
o Verifies all new tasks or projects in order not to miss or delay anything, using all accessible ways of communication;
o Follows the game submission procedures;
o Submits the complete package to the operator.
o At least high school degree, university graduates are preferred (marketing/ economics major);
o Advanced English language skills,
o Advanced knowledge of Office suite: Excel, Word, Power Point etc.;
o PC Knowledge about creating/managing databases, internet, image processing tools, archiving tools etc.;
o Good organizing skills, multi-tasking;
o Attention to details;
o Communication skills,
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.