Finance and Admnistrative Manager
- Berlin, Germany
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As Finance and Administrative Manager of Gameloft GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, you’ll be a vital cog of our local operations in Germany. The role is pivotal between the local start-up atmosphere of a small team made of various profiles (global and local marketing, business development and sales, ad operations, QA) and a global 5500-employees-group with its financial controlling and consolidation teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Follow up of sales: tracking & invoicing, monthly estimates,
- Follow up of suppliers: tracking and payment of invoices,
- Manage the relation with the head office (consolidation team, controlling) and external accounting firm in charge of monthly, quarterly and annual closings under your supervision.
- Overheads costs control and follow up,
- Cash management: forecast & cash-call,
- Staff reports (headcount), supervision of payrolls with external partner,
- Manage the office budgets and local expenses, office supplies and third-party services,
- Organize team-life activities (parties, breakfasts)
- Business travel management : Follow Travel booking and note of expenses.
- First experience (internship included) in a financial or accounting-related role,
- Fluent in German and good level of English,
- Well organized and detail-oriented personnality,
- Proactive and fast-learning,
- Able to use a range of office softwares (excel) and online tools, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- In Berlin join a small, international and enthusiastic team of top professionals…
- …yet part of a big international media group (Vivendi: Universal Music, Dailymotion, Studio Canal and many more).
- Spacious, bright and elegant office in the center of Berlin,
- Sports club & public transportation annual card.
Application in English.