- Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
A leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,800 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Reporting to the Studio Manager, you will take ownership of every aspect of the game (development and product). You will guide a team of designers, programmers, and artists, and work with specialists in monetization, marketing, community management, customer care, and quality assurance to ensure our game is engaging and profitable.
Your role involves:
- Effectively leading the game team from development to launch, and then during live operations.
- Coordinating and leading efforts across a large cross-functional team, including Production, Marketing, User Acquisition, QA, Business Performance, Legal, and other diverse groups spread throughout the global Gameloft organisation.
- Driving the decision making process on product features and working closely with the Game Design team to transform simple ideas into detailed concepts.
- Managing development throughout each phase of the production process: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold and updates.
- Preserving the vision for the game throughout development to deliver a AAA quality product that will be highly successful in terms of retention, revenue and profitability.
- Communicating progress to all stakeholders on a regular basis, and share what you’ve learned with other teams.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Producer, Development Director, or Project Manager.
- To have shipped at least 1 successful game, ideally on a mobile platform.
- To know what it takes to make a commercially successful product, and have a strong grasp of mobile gaming business-performance indicators and audiences.
- To be able to easily navigate between Game Design meetings, marketing conference calls, and bug-fixing discussions.
- The ability to find the right mix of creative and data-driven decisions because you have a rare blend of creativity and analytical skills.
- The confidence to take full ownership of a game and defend decisions regarding strategy, scope, quality and resources.
- To be open to feedback and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- The ability to get things done, using effective production methods.
- To keep your team motivated and engaged through transparent and flawless communication.
- To commit to additional time over and above ordinary business hours when the team and project require it.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing
- You want to work within a team made up of people motivated by and passionate about their field
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues all over the world
- You’re looking for great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
If one or more of these reasons speak to you, don’t hesitate to apply now!
Please include with your CV a cover letter in your application detailing why you are the person we need to hire!