Regional CFO Assistant Intern
- Ho Chi Minh City, vn
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Cash & costs analysis
- Submit studies on specific costs for the region
Team & Project Management
- Organize monthly SCRUM meetings with Finance Managers - Insure the coordination with all studios in the region
- Follow up action plans for Finance Managers
Legal & Communication
- Review the division’s communication (internal and external)
- Help improving the division’s processes to increase communication efficiency within the team
- Conduct researches on compliance; cooperate with other studios in the zone to ensure legal compliance
- Prepare a monthly press release for top managers
- Support Finance Director into ad-hoc tasks concerning:
- Methods improvement opportunities
- Bachelor degree major in Finance/Business/Communication or related field
- Fluent in English. Good written and oral communication skills
- Good capacity of multi-tasking, making decisions and working in a fast-paced changing organization
- Knowledgeable and skilled PowerPoint & Excel user
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/