- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft is looking for a Project Manager to join the Business Intelligence team.
As a Project Manager, your main focus will be on managing the development and deployment of BI tools for different internal clients (game teams, advertising, etc).
The ideal candidate would have a strong background in Agile project management and cross-functional teams. The Project Manager will work with stakeholders such as different client representatives, business managers and other project managers from within the company in order in order to relay, formulate and prioritize requests.
- Coordinate the activities of the project, ensuring that the project’s scope is achieved, within the time and quality constraints;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Lead meetings and workshops in order to: plan, allocate resources and prioritize the project portfolio;
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Collaborate with project team members to identify and minimize project risks;
- Create and update project documentation;
- Resolve problems, discover system improvements;
- Coordinate with the operations team in order to ensure the project SLAs are respected.
- +4 years planning and/or management experience;
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional;
- Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Good understanding all phases of a project in Agile frameworks;
- Risk management;
- An orientation towards results and the ability to both lead and work in a team;
- Ability to work in an analytical and structured manner;
- Good knowledge of project planning tools;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Problem solving, teamwork, transparent communications, self-directed management style and quest for constant learning are the key behaviors that drive success at Gameloft Romania;
- Ability to define and ensure objective measures of complex programs and experience in tracking and assessing projects based on project plans, resources;
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and establishing task prioritization;
- Excellent good written and verbal English skills.
Will be a plus:
- PMP / PRINCE II certification;
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, JIRA ServiceDesk, Confluence).
- University degree in Software Development.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.