Level Designer for Casual Puzzle Games
- Budapest, Hungary
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 4,600 employees.
Following the development of many successful titles on mobile devices, such as Iron Man 3, Dragon Mania Legends and City Mania, Gameloft Budapest is currently seeking a Level Designer to work on its franchises.
As a Level Designer you will work closely with the Game Designers, Artists and Gameplay Programmers on implementing all interactive content in games. The successful candidate will mainly participate in producing and designing levels, as well as scripting all gameplay elements within.
- Passion and interest in casual puzzle games, especially for match3
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the inherent mechanics and hooking aspects of a casual puzzle game
- Able to learn how to use new development tools
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team
- Previous experience in designing levels for a casual puzzle game
- Create game levels integrating all interactive elements
- Playtest and difficulty balance the levels created
- Be able to deconstruct and inspect existing and competing puzzle games and explain their appeal
- Double-check all content added to games to ensure quality and conformity
The stages of the selection process include a home test and interviews afterwards.
Please apply with your English CV and your portfolio if you have one.
We're looking forward hearing from you.