C++ Game Developer
- Budapest, Hungary
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 4,600 employees.
Following the development of many successful titles on mobile devices, such as Iron Man 3, Dragon Mania Legends and City Mania, Gameloft Budapest is currently seeking a C++ Game Developer to work on its franchises.
- Program the game according to the game design document and the programming rules already in place
- Integrate all elements of the product, including engine, user interface, graphics/animations and sound
- Work with the team to improve the production process and help in establishing best-practices
- Contribute to the design and document technical specifications for your team
- Polish the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Excellent skills in C++ doubled by at least one year of experience in C++ programming
- Good knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, matrices, vectors etc.)
- Experience with any graphic library (OpenGL, Direct3D, Metal)
- Knowledge of the major 3D modeling and animation software and knowledge of scripting and plugins programming for 3DSMax are considered a plus
- Knowledge of client-server communication and networking technologies is a plus
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts
The stages of the selection process include two programming tests and interviews afterwards.
Please apply with your English CV.
We're looking forward hearing from you.