Project Manager/Product Owner
- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft is looking for a Project Manager/Product Owner to join the Digital Distribution team.
As a PM/PO, your main focus will be on managing the development and deployment of mobile frontends (native apps, and mobile sites) for our content distribution platform.
The ideal candidate would have a strong background in Agile project management and cross-functional teams. The Project Manager will work with stakeholders such as different client representatives, business managers and other project managers from within the company in order in order to relay, formulate and prioritize requests.
- Coordinate the activities of the project, ensuring that the project’s scope is achieved, within the time and quality constraints;
- Lead meetings and workshops in order to: plan, allocate resources and prioritize the project portfolio;
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Collaborate with project team members to identify and minimize project risks;
- Create and update project documentation;
- Resolve problems, discover system improvements;
- Coordinate with the operations team in order to ensure the project SLAs are respected.
- Good understanding all phases of a project in Agile frameworks;
- Risk management;
- An orientation towards results and the ability to both lead and work in a team;
- Ability to work in an analytical and structured manner;
- Good knowledge of project planning tools
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services and scalable systems;
- Basic knowledge of mobile apps development (Android & iOS);
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills;
- Excellent good written and verbal English skills.
Will be a plus:
- 2+ years of experience as project manager / product owner on mobile apps development.
- PM Certifications.
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, JIRA ServiceDesk, Confluence).
- University degree in Software Development.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.