- Ho Chi Minh city, vn
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are currently looking for a Systems Administrator to complete our Global Network Services team. We are in search of an administrator with a varied background but a passion for hands on technical work. The core activities will be working with Linux distributions, but a firm knowledge of Windows Servers is an asset.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Managing UNIX/Windows services (DNS/LDAP/Exchange/load balancing/HA/Apache/MySQL/Varnish/etc.)
- Automating (Puppet/Ansible)
- Handling employee regular IT related requests
- Writing procedures and system documentation
- More than 3 years’ experience with the UNIX platform in a large-scale, high-availability production environment;
- Excellent knowledge of script programming, task automation, and the application of security principles;
- Excellent grasp of TCP/IP protocols and ability to resolve network problems;
- Good communicator who is able to rapidly become part of a team;
- Good at working autonomously with minimal supervision;
- Excellent ability to write technical documentation;
- Ability to work under pressure in a 24x7x365 production environment is essential;
- Ready to work on pager;
- Able to communicate in English.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.