QA & Support - Programmatic Advertising Team
- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.
Gameloft Bucharest, Programmatic Advertising team, is looking for a QA & Support who prouds himself (herself), on adding added value to our internal processes and activities. We need your focus dedicated on making sure that the quality of the Advertising content delivered to our users follows the greatest standards.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Is this you? Then apply!
More motivation needed?
You will make sure that the creatives, web services, systems and tools that will enable thousands and hundreds of thousands of international customers to taste a flavor of Gameloft Adverting content follow the needed standard of quality.
You will also be directly involved in offering support toward our dedicated Business team deals.
- Review the Adverting content delivered to our users.
- Review the tools and systems under development.
- Offering support toward our Business team for the current deals investigations.
- Actively collaborate with foreign colleagues having as result a great experience for our Gameloft advertising consumers.
- Very organized.
- Oriented toward following internal procedures
- Oriented toward offering support
- Motivated, responsible and independent.
- Ability to maintain a good quality for your work under stress.
- Motivated to deal with routine work when necessary.
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing.
It's considered a plus if you have:
- Previous QA Experience.
- Previous Customer Support experience.
Why join us:
- Because you have the chance to work in the greatest growing market – Mobile Advertising and to grow in a multiple-opportunities international organization.
- Because you have the chance to put your ideas into practice and build mission critical systems and platforms used by thousands or hundreds of thousands of people to benefit of our Advertising offer.
- Because we are open minded and we will always have time to listen to your ideas and we favor a relaxed, open communication.
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Motivating salary.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.