Marketing & Promo Assets Specialist
- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.
- Follows the flow of the creative process of Marketing and Promo assets materials and communicates with other teams and managers to offer them feedback on the status of the assets requested.
- Provide quality review and feedback on the Marketing and Promo Assets (statics, videos, texts, etc.) assets across all the titles with a constant support and take complete ownership of the related threads. Verifies physical presence of certain materials on the marketing server following internal documents and makes sure they are according to technical specs (size, format etc).
- Organizes, uploads and updates the Marketing & Promo assets on the marketing server following the internal documentation and naming convention.
- Creates the briefs for the assets’ initial creation/translation/localization.
- Follows and offers support on the assets’ translation & localization process.
- Ensure all assets are delivered on time and within the expected quality and specs.
- Uploads the ingame promo assets in the internal tool and notify the teams once the request is complete.
- Must set up Push Notifications messages in the internal tools upon request.
- Addresses other requests coming from the Global Assets Factory Manager.
- Very well organized person.
- Patience and very good attention to details.
- English speaking and writing.
- Good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team.
- MS Excel, Power Point, Word knowledge.
- Photoshop knowledge.
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Motivating salary.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!