Customer Care Agent
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
The customer care agent (CCA) answers to customer complaints from all around the globe. They will answer to customers' e-mails and phone calls and store every case in a dedicated tool. Each CCA must keep track of each case until it is solved.
- Give Support to the customers: Identify and solve customer problems using dedicated web tools;
- Handle and manage web tools specially made for customer support;
- Keep a record of each case in the dedicated web tool;
- Escalate higher problems and transfer them to the appropriate team when needed;
- Notify Leads when a recurrent problem appears, to prevent further cases;
- Be able to identify problems and create new templates for recurrent ones;
- Be informed on promotions and information on respective countries.
- Fluent level of English;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of second language (Spanish / German / French) is required;
- Previous working experience in sales or PR is a plus;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Aptitude for team work;
- Excellent interpersonal relationship;
- Responsible and patiece.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
PLEASE, SEND YOUR CVs IN ENGLISH ONLY