- Ho Chi Minh City, vn
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Contribute in the delivery and improvement of different HR services (full spectrum such as T&D, C&B, Talent Acquisition, Communication with the focus on T&D at the beginning);
- Act as a change agent to drive the business in term of productivity increase, reorganization, optimization, transfer,…;
- Directly build and implement training & development plans. Actively propose initiatives to improve the training process/coordination;
- Enhance the employee relations, engagement and communication;
- Serve as contact for all employees’ questions including the grievances and discipline matters;
- Assist Production side on decisions related to hiring & selection, bonus, salary review, performance evaluation, re-allocation, promotion, off-boarding process;
- Partner with SEA global teams to implement the synergy programs;
- Join in initiatives for attracting and retaining talents for the studio;
- Make or validate the HR reports upon delegation by HR manager.
- Strong knowledge of Human resources in general, including all HR areas (Training & development, C&B, recruitment, etc.). Big plus if having the orientation in Training & Development;
- Good knowledge of IT industry (companies and jobs in the industry);
- Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam; being keen on learning and researching on the matters.
- High sense of responsibility, solution oriented / result oriented mindset;
- Pro-activeness, sense of initiative;
- Good organizational skill and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, good analysis skill;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.