Senior Product Manager
- Bucharest, Romania
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
The Senior Product Manager manages a team of Product Managers & Live Operations Managers, is ultimately responsible for the monetization strategy of his games throughout their lifecycle, and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the product strategy and long-term vision for the full studio;
- Approve the Live Operation strategy and help define the feature roadmap of the game to ensure targets are met;
· Be a contact point for external stakeholders and raise the business profile of the game through the whole organization;
- AB test, research and analyze data to improve performance and support key game decisions;
- Mentor and train your team to reach their objectives & focus on the right KPIs;
- Evangelize best in class monetization systems & references, and share these across all teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in Games/ Marketing /Analytics /Online or Consulting, preferably in product oriented roles;
- Have worked on at least 2 different tiles, one of them a Live Game operated as a service;
- Exceptional analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus;
- Deep knowledge of top grossing games and F2P mechanics as a whole;
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
- Managed teams of 5+ people;
- Game design or game creation skills;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.).
- Passion for games on any platform, and mobile games in particular!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized;
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights;
- Team-player, able to teach, negotiate and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team;
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.