- Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Join the game!
A Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users, offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft we pride ourselves on our long history of creating popular mobile games with successful licensed IPs. We have continuously created memorable gaming experiences around our beloved brands and characters, which are now enjoyed by millions of mobile gamers around the world.
Your next adventure with us will have you working closely with our Creative Director, Game Manager and the rest of our team to create innovative games for mobile platforms using well-known IPs from Gameloft and its partners, as well as new IP creations.
The immediate role is to drive the vision for our new IP action/shooter game. This is an incredible opportunity to build and support an innovative, high quality gaming experience for millions of players and engaged fans around the world.
- Champion the game pillars to the team and partners.
- Show great initiative and ownership over all design aspects and the overall execution of the game vision.
- Design fun and immersive gameplay mechanics, systems and features to execute the game vision.
- Understand the speciﬁc considerations of designing for mobile, touch screen platforms. Ensure best practices are communicated and adhered to in implementation of accessible gameplay mechanics and progression/monetization loops.
- Documentation, script writing, level-design, data entry, game balancing.
- Maintain strong communication with different department leads.
- Review deliverables (eg. design documents, game builds) and be able to provide considered, constructive and prioritized feedback.
- Present and promote design solutions eﬀectively to peers and management.
- Engage in ideation processes under constraints (time, IP, game type).
- Produce game pitches/presentations for new and existing IPs for a multi-disciplinary production team.
- Mentor less experienced members of the Design team.
- Considerable professional game design experience within an established studio – including release of multiple titles.
- F2P mobile, live service and premium priced console/PC game development experience are all valuable.
- Ability to communicate feedback to development teams.
- Proactive, enthusiastic team player comfortable working within a fast moving, multi-disciplinary team in a senior role.
- Passionate about games, design and technology - with a forward-thinking approach.
- Action/Shooter experience/knowledge/passion is desirable.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Please send us your CV and cover letter outlining why you are our next great hire. We will also need to see your online portfolio. Show us what you've got!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Salary commensurate with experience and starting at $95,000 per annum plus superannuartion