UI Artist - Parental Leave Contract
- Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Join the game!
A Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users, offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft we pride ourselves on our long history of creating popular mobile games with successful licensed IPs. We have continuously created memorable gaming experiences around our beloved brands and characters, which are now enjoyed by millions of mobile gamers around the world.
Gameloft Brisbane is looking for a super talented Motion Graphics Designer to join us for a period of parental leave coverage. Ideally, the contract will commence as soon as possible and finish at the end of the year.
From the beginning of your journey as a UI Artist with us you will:
- Work closely with Art and Design teams to ensure the highest quality graphics, defining the look and feel of the menus while paying special attention to the quality of the user experience.
- Must possess exceptional design, typography and motion design skills
- Experience in UI and UX Design
- Expert in Photoshop, After Effects, Flash/ Animate
- Knowledge of 3D applications (3dsmax), InDesign and Illustrator is a plus
- Highly adaptable, with a collaborative and customer oriented mindset
- Previous mobile game experience a plus
- Must possess an enormous passion for games!
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Please send us your CV and cover letter outlining why you are our next great hire. We will also need to see your online portfolio. Show us what you've got!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.