User Acquisition Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a User Acquisition Manager at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Disney Magic Kingdoms and Uno and Friends, which were created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels
- Optimize campaigns based on ROAS and LTV
- Discuss with game teams about the results and planned actions
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, challenges to meeting objectives
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree
- First hand experience in managing marketing or UA campaigns, preferably in games or mobile
- Passionate about gaming and media
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required, conflict resolution skills are a major plus
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
- Up to date CV in Word or PDF format
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours!
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Video game room
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.