Level Designer Match-3
- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
We’re looking for a candidate with a solid theory background behind their design decisions: capable of explaining and proving the feasibility of their solutions, and of providing data-driven proofs of concept. And of course – since your scope of work includes daily communication with your team and external teams – we also expect you to be a nice person to work with!
We expect Match-3 Level Designers to create amazing experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go. Together with the team you will:
- Create interesting challenges for our huge player base;
- Help us continually improve and refine the game experience;
- Contribute to the ongoing, evolving design of the game;
- Work on game deconstructions to highlight and discuss interesting design solutions in games.
- Levels created in a level editor (2D or 3D), experience and skill with level editors and/or game creation tools;
- Skill with 2D or 3D graphic editors;
- Experience with scripting or programming languages;
- Education in game design, architecture, psychology, or programming;
- Ability to analyze / work with data;
- Experience analyzing/deconstructing game design;
- Pitching and presentation skills.
- The ability to blend creativity with methodical testing and balancing;
- High levels of self-organisation and self-motivation;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- A genuine passion for making casual games;
- Good knowledge of top grossing match-3 titles;
- Great communication skills, proactivity, and ability to thrive under pressure.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.