2D Concept Artist
- Da Nang, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 9 years of development, we now have about 400 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam. Coming to Danang city, you will be amazed by the magnificent nature with beautiful sandy beaches and various moutains for sightseeing, hiking, or simply immersing yourself in the green. Danang is an expat-friendly city with helpful local people many of whom can speak good English, a wide range of services for daily needs and entertainment, low-living cost, and nice weather all year-round! Danang is also in the vinicity of culturally rich destinations like Hue and Hoi An - the UNESCO World Heritages in Vietnam.
What does it mean to work for Gameloft Danang? It means working in a professional environment with young and dynamic colleagues in the week days and either enjoy the nature or explore the culture on the weekends!
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3 ...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
Gameloft Danang is looking for a concept artist who can demonstrate a diversity of artistic style and can adapt to new and evolving projects.
A day in the life;
- Work in collaboration with the development team
- Create preliminary concepts/mood boards/storyboards and illustrations that will allow teams to better identify the visual identity of the project and convey this vision
- Participate in developing technical specifications for characters and/or assets
- Show creativity and the ability to adapt to various game and graphical styles
Experience and qualifications:
- Solid artistic understanding (colour, composition and lighting)
- Expert knowledge in anatomy, perspective, architecture and industrial design
- Professional knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong grasp of visual culture in various fields (architecture, design, movies, comics, games, etc.)
- Very creative and versatile in terms of graphical universes and disciplines
- Detail-oriented and able to finish projects quickly
- Knowledge of 3D production tools (Max/Maya.)
- Open-minded, curious, self-critical, passionate about video games and motivated
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Wacom provided, full facilities equipped for your work.
- Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year.
- Free English class
- Splendid river view from our city center office
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
- Soft-skill training internally and externally
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/