Gameloft B2C Manager
- Jakarta, DKI JAKARTA
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Define projects, priorities and requirements for subscription services, landing pages and mobile sites of assigned countries, working closely with a dedicated team of developers;
- Follow the launched projects with tests and dedicated analysis to ensure everything works properly;
- Identify opportunities of growth or optimizations within existing and potential channels;
- Monitor competitors’ marketing actions and propose creative ideas to improve Gameloft’s subscription offers;
- Daily monitoring of traffic and perfomance indicators to understand trends and take next actions, check accuracy of stats, post launch analysis;
- Optimize credit usage, making sure the usage of the services is at expected level;
- Defining communication brief to designers for banners creation;
- Animate sites by updating them regularly (eg which games to promote on mobile sites, banners and offers for special occasions, launching sweepstakes);
- Work closely with User Acquisition Team to launch acquisition campaigns (optimizing flows, KPIs, communicating any change that might affect results);
- Support Sales Managers and Country Managers for business meetings with presentations and analysis;
Excellent analytical thinking skills, ability to generate creative solutions, strong verbal and written
communication skills, fluent in English, ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects
simultaneously under tight deadlines.
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development