PHP Developer (eCommerce dept)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are looking for a keen PHP Developer to join our international eCommerce team of the worldwide known video game developer and publisher. You will be working among the professionals to develop and maintain mobile shops where we sell our games.
- Participation in the WAP sites lifecycle, focusing on integration of user facing elements with server side logic using the internally developed frameworks and systems;
- Integration of different web services and billing systems (mainly provided by mobile operators);
- Sales stat monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Collaboration with various teams across the company in order to gather knowledge and address technical and design requirements;
- Transformation of project specifications into “clean”, well designed, testable and efficient product corresponding to the internal and common web development standards;
- Test products periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary;
- Suggest solutions to improve the legacy systems.
- Basic knowledge of PHP5.X/MySQL;
- Understanding of eCommerce systems, experience is a plus;
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Intermediate level of English (ability to read/understand technical documentation and communicate in a written form is a must);
- Communication skills;
- Good logic and analytical skills.
- Accuracy, proactivity, responsibility, independence, reliability, result-oriented approach.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.