C++ Game Programmer
- Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a member of Gameloft’s talented team in Yogyakarta Studio, report to Team Leader and Producer your day-to-day work consists of development, coding and debugging, integrating graphics, sound, and other game components, to deliver video games on high-end mobile devices integrating state-of-the-art technologies (Android, Symbian, Windows, IOS, etc).
You will take part in the full cycle development of mobile games from start to finish, in connection with Gameloft international teams in America, Europe and Asia. Gameloft products are among the top-rated mobile games on major international markets.
- Passionate about coding & gaming
- Good knowledge of Android/Symbian/Windows/IOS development is definitely an asset.
- Capabilities in 3D programming and 3D engines (Irrlicht, Orge, etc) is a plus.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment.
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Good on problem solving dan debugging.
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development