QA Chinese Tester
- Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Test the game following the Required Checklists and the QA Processes;
- Enter to QA bug base all bugs found in the game;
- Perform bugs’ follow-up until all bugs are completely fixed;
- Report the test result (using Report Template) to the relevant managers at the end of the day or when the test is complete;
- Do status follow-up and analyze test result for all assigned builds and report daily;
- Update the test status/result in QADB Schedule.
- Write Test Cases following game features and specific checklists;
- Support new or inexperienced Testers;
- Supervise a group of testers in a project (if have any);
- Present the Supervisor or Lead when he/she is absent (if have any);
- Raise issues and solution to QA Managers when there is any problem in the work.
- Good at writing bug description in English;
- Good at Chinese reading & speaking.
- Good at isolating bugs and providing clear attachments and steps to reproduce the bug, detecting all possible locations that the bug may happen;
- Good at detecting bugs (Gameplay, interrupt, Chinese localization)
- Active in checking bugs in QA bug base and inform others to have the bugs resolved in the most efficient way;
- Good at writing report and sum-up for the test; give useful comments and feedbacks in report;
- Good use of all features in QADB (add bug, update schedule, use filters, view project stats…);
- Good understand of checklists and documents in English & Chinese; be able to explain to others;
- Good at using Office tools (OpenOffice, Thunderbird, Internet Browser);
- Good organization skill, plan oneself tasks carefully and strictly follow the plan or instruction from QA Managers;
- Good communication;
- Be able to give training and coaching to other testers..
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.