Web Quality Assurance
- Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
A leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Participation in the initial assessment of a project.
- Ensures that all received projects adhere to the quality control standards.
- Conducts actual QA testing to ensure that the requirements of the project are met and complies with control standards.
- Summarizes the list of bugs tracked during the testing phase.
- Coordinates with the QA Lead in creating documentation and checklists in order to prevent recursive bugs.
- Performs bugs measuring.
- Conducts research on process improvements.
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Must be very familiar with various social networking platforms
- Knowledgeable in various browser and operating systems
- Preferably with at least one year experience in writing procedures and documentation
- Preferably with at least one year experience as Web QA
- Familiar with various bug tracking systems
- Keen attention to detail and can work under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
What do you get?
- Casual working environment that's agile and fun
- Game and Events Nights
- Leave credits upon regularization
- HMO and Insurance coverage
- Exciting Company Anniversary, Staff Trip, Team Building, and Christmas Party
- Open-Door Policy
- Solid career path and access to learning and development