- Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Join the game!
A Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users, offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft we pride ourselves on our long history of creating popular mobile games with successful licensed IPs. We have continuously created memorable gaming experiences around our beloved brands and characters, which are now enjoyed by millions of mobile gamers around the world.
Working with the development team in our Brisbane production studio and in collaboration with professionals from Gameloft studios around the world, this role is responsible for the online features of our games.
- Implement game specific online features
- Work with Gameloft's online service teams to communicate, diagnose and fix any issues we are experiencing with the infrastructure services
- Development of required client, server and utility software
- Producing relevant documentation
- Be flexible and provide support for other team members during critical stages of development
- Provide regular status updates to various levels of management
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role
- Proficient with C++ and C#
- Solid Python scripting experience
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs.
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals
- Sockets API
- Proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- AWS experience
- Familiarity with live ops
- Interest in good code practices
- Experience with integration of 3rd-party services such as Ads providers, tracking, stats
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Please send us your CV and cover letter outlining why you are our next great hire.
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.