Game Community Manager
- Bucharest, Romania
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
You will be working within a large team, including community managers, and game managers.
You will be the main link between Gameloft community and Gameloft and will act as the "face" of Gameloft as well as ensuring that the Social Media and Community strategy is implemented across Gameloft's line campaigns.
Define Social and Community Actions
- Act as the Social Media and Community Management expert with the Product Manager and Game Producer
- Run Social campaigns in order to capture the interest of your community and contribute to a better engagement.
- Create/brief and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Identify trends/topical market research on both internal & external channels and report to internal teams, in condensed and analyzed summaries
Implement Community Actions
- Be responsible for the social media and community management on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Forums
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way
- Conduct online advocacy
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts.
- Liaise with the game team to make sure that the community is up to date with any changes that happen inside the game.
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan base on internal & external channels (including stores)
- Identifies and reports trends in usage and advises the Game Team on potential opportunities
- You will analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations for revising Social Media campaigns.
- You will analyze and report Social Media Performance to Management
- 1-3 years' experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Displays some knowledge of graphic tools (Photoshop, video editing...)
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead when necessary
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Fluent in English
- And above all: passion for video games
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
- Motivating salary
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard