B2B Marketing Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
You will work closely with our North American team as well as the Global team based overseas to help grow Gameloft’s Advertising Solutions awareness in the advertising industry. You will report to the Senior Director of Advertising, North America.
Your main missions will be:
1. Manage relationships with Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and committees
o Monitor IAB communications for opportunities to promote Gameloft
o Coordinate with Account Executives and Advertising Sales Director to make sure that Gameloft has representation in relevant IAB committee meetings
o Follow up with AEs/Advertising Sales Director on action items and sales leads from IAB meetings
o Position Gameloft as thought leader within the IAB
o Arrange for sponsorships and speaking engagements within the IAB’s schedule
o Convey IAB priorities to the PR Manager and the Advertising Sales Director to enable a response via press release, white paper, post, etc.
2. Event planning, participation and sponsorships
o Organize Gameloft-hosted client events, including client appreciation parties, information sessions, food trucks, team meeting
o Evaluate advertising industry events for speaking and sponsoring opportunities, book them
o Explore entertainment and other industry events for visibility opportunities – e.g. E3, SXSW, Comicon, CES. Events tailored to other key verticals: food & drink, automotive, education, wireless, PC, retail, government services
o Plan, organize and book internal events including the North American Ads Team Summit.
3. Awards and Recognition
o Cultivate relationships with organizations that manage advertising and entertainment industry awards
o Collect necessary information from AEs and AMs in order to build successful applications for awards, manage nomination process
o Build visibility for Gameloft Advertising business through industry awards
o Coordinate with PR Manager to publicize successes and awards
o Communicate with B2B managers in other regions to leverage each other’s successes.
4. Promotional material
o Ensure that the sales teams have promo materials/swag to provide to clients and partners.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in PR or Marketing.
- Extensive list of contacts in the media, and proven track record at building new relationships with journalists
- Strong knowledge of the advertising industry, digital in particular.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in gaming, advertising and technology.
- Bachelor's degree in English Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or an equivalent major.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!