IT & Hardware Intern
- Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
1. Hardware service:
· Register and keep track of all devices borrowed by the production teams, ensuring that the borrowers keep, maintain and give back the devices in accordance with the company regulations
· Examine cellphone unit, observe operation, install testing program into it to test and update phones’ technical specs, specific issues and solutions, drivers, tools into Technical Knowledge Data Base Web Tool;
· Run Hardware process, observe and optimize the process related to task and raise new ideas to make hardware process effectively;
2. IT service:
· Setting up PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) for newcomers and Gameloft employees from other studios. Maintaining/Upgrading PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) and other IT devices for current users when requested
- Completing other technical tasks assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager and the Management
Attitudes and behaviors:
- Possessing customer/service oriented mentality
- Being proactive, willing to learn and to work overtime when requested
- Being social, communicative, calm and flexible when dealing with users
- Being innovative, cooperated, responsible, disciplined timely and accurate in performing tasks
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Technical knowledge: Basic knowing about computers and other IT devices’ hardware/ software/ connectivity
- Basic English skill: Speaking and Writteng
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.