ECommerce PHP Middle/Senior Developer
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are looking for a developer that is a quick learner and that will grow together with the team. Feel free to drop us a mail!
Responsibilities: You will be in charge of developing a complete system of reporting tools, the core of Gameloft SHOP business decisions. The reporting system you will be responsible of is largely used for monetization strategies and sales performance. You will be:
- Participating in the design and implementation of our ETL systems
- Database design and optimization
- Data mining and data aggregation
- Closely interacting with the teams that generate the data
- Developing new features and updates for our reporting tools
- Maintaining the existing system and tools
Why work for us? Because you have the chance to put your ideas into practice and build mission critical systems that manipulate large quantities of information (>20M new rows of info daily). Because we are open minded and we will always have time to listen to your ideas and we favor a relaxed, open communication. Because we are a large, multi-national team on a journey to get better at what we do and we’d like to take you along.
This is an exciting time as we are upgrading our data warehouse and we need you to join us in building a rock-solid foundation for our reporting tools that help our teams and our partners make critical business decisions.
We are looking for a PHP/MySQL Reporting Developer that is ready to design flexible architecture and bring innovative ideas to the table. Is this you? Then apply!
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of PHP and SQL (preferably MySQL) for back-end development
- Very good communication skills, good level of English is a must
- Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness
- Rigorous, self-motivated, fast learner and resourceful
- Experience with PHP/MySQL or database design and optimization is a plus
- Some relevant experience or a portfolio of projects you’ve worked on is a plus
IN ORDER TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION, WE REQUIRE TO SEND FULL VERSION OF YOUR CV IN ENGLISH ONLY !