Data Warehouse Developer - e-Commerce Team
- Bucharest, Romania
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
www.gameloft.com / www.gameloft.ro
Gameloft is looking for a talented back-end developer with a keen eye for flexible and scalable architecture, capable of bringing innovative ideas to the table. Join us in building and improving the foundation for our reporting tools that help our teams and partners make critical business decisions.
The main part of your job will develop a complete system of reporting tools, the core of Gameloft e-Commerce SHOP business decisions, as well as managing the underlying data sets. The reporting system you will be responsible of is largely used for monetization strategies and sales performance.
If you are passionate about web technologies and databases, also have a data eye and you wish to be part of a professional team, than we are excited to see that you have applied to our role!
- You will participate in the design and implementation of our ETL systems and our data warehouse;
- You will optimize data mining and data aggregation;
- You will develop new features and updates for our reporting tools;
- You will maintain the existing system and tools;
- You will work close with the teams that generate the data.
- Solid working knowledge of PHP;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Knowledge of SQL databases (preferably MySQL);
- Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness;
- Rigorous, self-motivated, fast learner and resourceful;
- Good level of English is a must.
- Working experience with query building, index optimization and database;
- Experience with PHP frameworks: Symphony;
- Knowledge of Java;
- Knowledge of Python is a big plus.
Why join us?
- Because you have the chance to put your ideas into practice and build mission critical systems that manipulate and process large quantities of information;
- Because we are open minded and we will always have time to listen to your ideas and we favor a relaxed, open communication;
- Because we are a large, multi-national team on a journey to get better at what we do and we'd like to take you along.