- New York, NY, USA
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Accountant is responsible for performing a wide range of accounting and financial reporting activities. Assist with the preparation of monthly financial and internal cost control reporting. Maintaining advertising budgets using internal tool PRISM. Also, assist in the audit preparation process, i.e. prepare schedules and provide requested documentation.
Take ownership of day to day accounting activities includes but not limited to:
· Process Accounts Payable functions, i.e. vendors invoices, credit card statement, and employee expense report, ensuring compliance with company policy, including approvals.
· Create journal entries and post account payable to the general ledger
· Assist in month end closing. Analyze / reconcile balance sheet accounts. Reconcile all vendor statements and payments, research and correct discrepancies.
· Create, analyze, and distribute internal control reports to department managers.
· Responsible with Fixed asset maintenance and schedule.
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company guidelines and accepted accounting principles.
· Assist in semiannual and annual audit preparation
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 3 to 5 years’ experience.
· Strong knowledge of accounting terminology and procedures.
· Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare various reports.
· Advanced skills with MS Excel and financial reporting.
· Experience with Quickbooks and/or SAP
· Able to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently and effectively with all departments and staff.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!