- Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
You will be in charges of:
- Occupational Health & Safety in Office area
- Building maintenance:
- Maintain and monitoring Building Permit & External Relations:
- Supervise Security team
- Work with Purchasing team for procurement of office daily needs
- Advise the management on changes or solutions to improve the office management when necessary;
- Effective communication skill using English language
- Multi tasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Good Knowledge about building, building maintenance, safety, hygiene and security
- Good organization skills; Abel to organize and supervise
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.