Game Marketing Artist
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
- Support the Product Marketing Manager in the creation of a game brand/identity, creation of commercial documents: splash screen, icons and poster.
- Collaborate in planning and coordinating all art related marketing tasks for a game update.
- Be responsible and have ownership over the execution of all art related marketing tasks.
- Execute graphical work for games in development: Produce 2D graphics and in-game assets.
Contribution to Management:
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders to manage expectations and results
- Thorough and organized, abides to division guidelines and possess a library of references.
- Contribute to good working environment for the team
- Report tasks status to the Product Marketing Manager, the Artist Supervisor or the Producers when required.
- Strong illustration, graphic design, logo creation and typography skills
- Advanced knowledge of branding and marketing
- Academic background in traditional or digital arts, concept art or equivalent
- Advanced experience defining art direction, conceptualizing, sketching
- More than 3 Years of expertise in the field
- Proficient at Photoshop and Illustrator
- Competent at English oral and written communication
- Good at Digital Painting and Composition
- Competent artistic eyes and pay attention to detail. Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive. Great sense of creativity and art
- Effective organizational skills, be able to follow up team guidelines
- Competent taking initiative and solving problems in a positive way
- Research and development skill
- Organizational and planning
- Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show strong commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement
- Self-disciplined: Demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work
- Teamwork: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
- Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized
- Novice leadership skills over Junior Artists
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam studio will offer you?
- Teamwork with International Talents
- Recognition & rewards
- Creative & modern workplace
- Continuous & professional Training
- Work Hard, Play Hard
- Healthcare package
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/