Project Management Intern
- Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always looking out for the best talents to join our team and help create the best experience for players
As being Project Manager Intern, you will assist the Producer (Project Manager) in the following tasks to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets:
- Coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Coordinating the activity of relevant parties involved in the production processes as requested by the Producer (Programmers, Game designers, Artists, QA, Creation teams, Support teams);
- Supporting the Producer to manage the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project;
- Providing expertise and effort to reach the expected deadlines and quality standards;
- Following up the project status; anticipating and raising any issue to the Producer to find out solutions or consider relevant decisions;
- Reviewing the game quality to ensure that Gameloft’s quality standards are met;
- Reporting to Producer
- Well-organized and detail oriented;
- Proactive, strong communication
- Good problem-solving skill;
- Ability to evaluate video games is a plus
- Excellent team spirit, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and on multiple tasks;
- Good command of English (verbal and written);
Why Join Gameloft?
You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio now
Note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.
Want to learn more? Please visit our career page: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Gameloft/gameloft-hanoi