Linux System Administrator - GNS Team
- Bucharest, Romania
The likely Linux Sys. Admin would be working in the Global Networking Services team, maintaining the core Linux infrastructure and making sure that everything stays up running.
The fit person for this role supposed to have some experience with DevOps, containers and strong general Linux administration skills.
- Work with development teams on the core infrastructure needs, standards and deployment scenarios;
- Collaborate with fellow administrators on setting up container orchestration technology;
- Debug performance or deployment issues;
- Maintain the core set of Puppet configurations required to keep the systems properly configured and always up;
- Research the impact of kernel settings (network, I/O, etc.) on application performance;
- Document technical procedures and policies.
- 2+ years’ experience in Linux/Unix Administration;
- Experience with automation/configuration management systems (Puppet, Ansible);
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services;
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL;
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python, Perl, Go, Ruby);
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always up, always available service.
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Knowledge of distributed computing systems;
- Experience with GCE/AWS;
- Experience with NoSQL.
Why join us:
- Because you will work on a suite of tools used globally as a standard by all Gameloft studios;
- Because you will work with talented people who are industry pioneers.