Middle PHP Developer - WOA Team
- Bucharest, Romania
As a member of Gameloft team, you will have focus in the development of internal libraries and tools that are used worldwide by multiple departments in their day-to-day operational activities.
The team you will be joining, World Online Admin is responsible for both development of internal tools and systems used worldwide by multiple departments and for operational activities that contribute to the stability of our central APIs.
Let’s imagine that someone wants to reach millions of users by sending Push Notifications, manage the downloadable content used by games, manage game versions and configurations, monitor and display statistics about infrastructure and API usage.
Do you want to be deeply involved in all of those actions and many more?
Join us and you will be part of an experienced development team, where you will have the occasion to use various technologies and see how it is to work Agile.
- Develop new features for existing projects;
- Database and project design for new projects based on specifications;
- Maintenance and support for existing features.
- 5+ years of overall development experience in PHP programming language;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (preferable Symfony);
- Experience with database design and query optimization in MySQL;
- Good written and verbal communication skills – ability to explain technical solutions.
- Experience with UNIX systems and Networking;
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Passionate about technologies and innovative;
- Rigor, autonomy and good organizational skills;
- Good English speaking and writing.
Why join us:
- Because you will be a part of the team powering up triple A Titles on Android Market or Appstore;
- Because you will improve your programming skills and techniques to meet the demands of millions of users;
- Because you will work on a suite of tools used globally as a standard by all Gameloft studios;
- Because you will work with large-scale user databases (hundreds of millions of daily new entries);
- Improve your skills on database optimization, caching, systems architecture, APIs integration and modern technologies best practices.