- Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a smart Data Scientist who will support our internal clients with insights gained from analyzing the huge set of company data. The fit person with a passion for data is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
As part of the BI Analytics team, you will work closely with the BI’s stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetize Gameloft’s assets. You will have the freedom to research and develop your own solutions to improve BI’s customer data driven decision process.
The successful candidate will have good mathematics, statistics and computer science knowledge and will enjoy combining his/her analytical skills with business acumen to provide the game teams with the data and insights that will drive our continued success.
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization;
- Train and develop the newly format data analysis team members;
- Support and improve the current monetization and data exploration platform based on JupyterHub and Tableau;
- Develop new systems for anomalies detection, data accuracy and revenue prediction;
- Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
- Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company;
- Technical background which means a BA or BS in Computer Science, Math or a related technical field is required;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Experience with database (SQL);
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods;
- Ability to create complex models and algorithms;
- Familiar with machine learning techniques;
- Proficient in English.
- Good knowledge of R;
- Knowledge of Java, Spark, MapReduce;
- Engineering or other technical field required such as M.S. or Ph.D.
Why join us?
- Because we use a wide range of latest technologies that you can play with: Spark, Hadoop, Dremio, Presto, Tableau, JupyterHub and many more.