Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- New York, NY, USA
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking for an HR Administrative Assistant for processing payroll, assisting with maintenance of payroll records, tracking headcounts, assisting in basic accounting tasks, maintaining reports to proactively support the Human Resource initiatives to meet operational and organizational goals and in addition combining the office management role for Gameloft US.
Payroll and Reporting
- Perform end-to-end payroll process for non-exempt employees, including changes and required maintenance;
- Enter, maintain and update data on employees in payroll and HRIS systems;
- Proactively address and resolve any paycheck/payroll related issues;
- Collaborate with HR Partners in developing and implementing solutions;
- Generate standard, custom, weekly, period, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed;
- Complete Verification of Employment requests and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Process accounts payable; verify, encode and write checks, calls for tenders and account statements, sort and analyze payables;
- Process expense reports and perform reconciliation of credit card reports;
- Ensure the accuracy of bills using the appropriate substantiating documents;
- Follow up with providers for all non-received bills and to make billing corrections if necessary;
- Perform reconciliation of accounts payable;
- Enter data in the accounting system;
- Help prepare audit files on a semi-annual basis;
- Assist the accounting department with all other tasks;
General HR Support
- Work with the Montreal HR team to support Gameloft initiatives and strategic goals;
- Support communication with team about HR benefits, training, processes and any legal change;
- Support administratively any internal program (OPUS, Insurance Renewal, etc.);
- Proactively solve problems and turn new ideas into action;
- Maintain employee’s files up to date and ensure confidentiality of paperwork;
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· Associate’s degree or technical degree in administration fields (accounting, HR, finance, organizational development or equivalent);
· Experience in a similar administrative role;
· Experience using Workforce Now by ADP;
· Technical and creative skills to pull data sets, compare data, display data for easy understanding;
· Ability to analyze, interpret and draw inferences from data and reports;
· Ability to use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information;
· Ability to maintain a high level of conduct and ethics in all employee and guest relations;
· Highly organized;
· Attention to detail;
· Desire to create and be part of a collaborative work environment;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Experience using QuickBook is a plus.
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Job code: #LI-RD2